Friday, August 15, 2014

Back To School Clothing Haul ft. Monki, Top Shop, and H&M!

School is right around the corner and since I'm leaving Japan soon, I thought that I should take advantage of shopping at places that Hawaii doesn't have. They do have H&M, but I feel like the American H&M doesn't have pieces that the Japanese ones do. But always... let's see what I got for back to school! 







              
              

I hope you all enjoyed it! I can't believe that school is starting already. I swear this summer zoomed by, literally. But I will talk to you guys soon! Until then, have a nice rest of the summer! 

6 comments:

  1. I really like the Monki patterned shirt, the black stitching and buttons is really nice :) I've never shopped in Monki before so definitely going to check it out xoxo

    Samantha || http://whatthesam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You definitely should, the blouse is SUPER comfortable and plus I got it on sale for pretty cheap (:

      Charleen x

      Delete
  2. great haul! those necklaces are so pretty!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been loving the choker necklace trend lately!

      Charleen x

      Delete
  3. You have got some really great pieces! I am especially loving the silver and gold beaded choker and the white patterned cardigan.

    katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the cardigan, it's so flowy and easy to wear since it's always hot in Hawaii! (:

      Charleen x

      Delete